Tuesday 18 February 2014

Travel plans 2014

This post will be updated as I add more trips to my diary. If you would like me to send you a postcard from one of these trips, please send me a message BEFORE my trip. Depending on when, where and how long I'm in a place, they may get posted when I get back home to Wales, but if my trip is outside the UK, I will try and post from the country so that you get a matching stamp.

January 25th - 31st ~ MALTA
March 1st - 6th ~ UK Dundee, Oban and Crufts Dog Show (Working and Pastoral Day).
March 23rd - 31st ~ UK Oban, possibly Mull and Fort William.
April (end) to July (beginning) ~ SWEDEN Stockholm and Uppsala, then a summer on Oland Island.
July 21st-25th ~ UK Gloucester
August 10th - 20th ~ HUNGARY Budapest (Sziget festival!)
September 5th-6th ~ UK Cambridge
September (end) to October (beginning) ~ UK Bardsey island

No comments:

Post a Comment