Monday 10 March 2014

Serbia



1/3/14

Milan sent me this HUGE postcard showing the five six bridges of Belgrade. This city is built on the confluence of the rivers Sava and Danube. I love cities on rivers, and have spent some time on the Danube at Budapest, Bratislava and Vienna. It is possibly my favourite river and flows through some amazing countryside and cities.

Thanks so much for your postcard, and I'd love to visit Belgrade one day and explore the Danube some more.








*****

5/3/14
Sandra put out a request for postcards on a forum. She works in a kindergarten and was looking for postcards from around the world to show the children and help teach them about different countries. We are both members of Couchsurfing and she has invited me to visit her in Vrsac one day.

Thanks so much for the postcard and invite, and I hope that the children learn lots from your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment