Monday 10 March 2014

Italy


17/5/14
My good friend Kat sent me this postcard from her holiday in Italy. She likes cars, so was very excited to spend some time surrounded by fast cars (mostly Ferraris) around Milan. She says that she is in love with Italy - the food, people and cars... I think she came home to the UK, but I have a feeling this will be the first of many trips to Italy for her.

Thanks for the postcard, and next time, I'm coming too!

*****

13/3/14
Ave sent me this lovely postcard showing the Pitti Palace in Florence. She loves visiting the Royal Apartments and the Art Galleries that are now housed in this fabulous building from the Renaissance period

Thanks so much for the postcard, and I hope you continue to enjoy the art.



*****

5/3/14
Max sent me this lovely postcard from Milan, showing the Duomo, or Cathedral. It is the most important monument in Milan and certainly looks like a very impressive building from the square, especially all lit up at night.

Thanks for the postcard, and I hope to visit Italy soon, so will definitely pay Milan a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment